- The content of our website is protected by trademark, copyright, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of our website shall remain with us or our licensors. You may display the content of the website on a computer screen or mobile phone screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You indemnify us that you will not otherwise copy, scrape, modify, reproduce or distribute or use for any purposes any of the materials or content on our website. Any breach of this indemnity will result in court proceedings and reporting such instances to the police and other authorities.
- loss of revenue;
- loss of contracts;
- loss of the use of money;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill;
- loss of reputation;
- loss of, damage to or corruption of data; or
- any indirect or consequential loss,
in each case howsoever arising, whether such loss or damage was foreseeable or in the contemplation of the parties and whether arising in or caused by breach of contract, tort (including proven negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our proven negligence or the proven negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for proven fraud or proven fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- We will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us via our website www.theadcocks.com or our social media websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and Twitter including your comments, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. When you post information on our website or our social media websites, you must not infringe the rights of others (including but not limited to; any such contribution will being offensive, derogatory, defamatory, slanderous, libellous, unlawful, deliberately misleading, breach any moral rights, or breach a third party’s rights, trade mark or copyright and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty) and you should be aware that others may use, tag and/or re-publish your information in ways that you might not expect (including in ways that are unlawful). You understand that we and others may use and re-publish any data you post online publicly, on our website or social media websites.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including but not limited to; the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), pages you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this website. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Information on your preferences. We may hold information on interests and demographic categories inferred from your interactions with us in order to provide you a better service and to provide you with more focused information. When you use our Website, we receive the URL of both the site you came from and the one you go to next. We also get information about your IP address, proxy server, operating system, web browser and add-ons, device identifier and features, and/or ISP or your mobile carrier. If you use our Website from a mobile device, your device will send us data about your location. Most mobile devices allow you to prevent location data from being sent to us if you set it.
Email response information. In relation to emails we send you, we may collect information on how you respond to such emails, for example, the number of times the email is opened or the links in them are clicked.
Length of use. Any information you submit will be retained by us as you use our website or social media websites. This includes, but is not limited to; email, chatroom facilities and email links provided on the website). Information that you submit may be retained period of up to twelve (12) months after collection or as reasonably necessary.
- WordPress session Cookies, social media sharing Cookies and third party Cookies within our social media marketing and email campaigns, predominantly sent using third party email marketing tools, as well as Google Analytics. Cookies are used to monitor open rates and improve your experience and also for the tracking of website activity initiated from hyperlinks within email marketing campaigns.
- Session Cookies on our website. These are temporary Cookies, which only exist in the period you access the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after accessing the website). Session Cookies help the website remember what you chose on the previous page, therefore avoiding having to re-enter information.
- Cookies used for customer email, customer name, customer id*, token*, customer profile link*, customer flags* (*= generated by our own system) and social media share.
The length of time a Cookie will remain on your Computer will depend on the type of Cookie. On our website, these Cookies do not contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify you.
- To provide you with the service you have asked for. Without Cookies the website might forget you and you would have to continually log back in.
- If you wish to block all Cookies but those essential to the operation of our website you will need to allow the Cookies ocukbasketid and ocukvatdisplay and the session cookie phpsessid.
- ICO AND DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998.
We adhere to the following working principles:
- access to your information for our third party clients’ is restricted to our relevant staff members;
- any information disclosed to third party clients’ is anonymous and you cannot be identified by it; and
- all hard copies of your information and confidential documents are kept securely under lock and key.
We have registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Act 1998 and adhere to the following principles:
- All our relevant employees have received training in how to handle your information. This includes ensuring they are aware of the importance of handling your information safely and securely, and understanding the procedures in place to ensure this happens.
- Once every year we will evaluate our database and securely delete any contacts no longer engaged or any information no longer needed by us. If you choose to opt out, we will securely delete your information immediately.
- We have measures in place to keep your information we hold safe and secure.
- All personal information is stored in a secure web server hosted site to which access is only granted to key personnel. Where your information is downloaded to be updated, and as a backup to the cloud, it is only stored on personal drives, only accessible via individual log in.
- The Data Processor and the Data Controller can be contacted via email on email@example.com please but the topic of your enquiry in the header title.
- The Data Controller acknowledges possible recipients of your information include; our employees, agents, consultants, third parties and data processors.
- USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous enquiry. Where you want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data. Where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means, only if you have consented to this;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- to prevent misuse of our or third parties intellectual property, or fraud (including credit card fraud and fraud we think has happened during a competition or promotion) or other crimes.
- to protect the security of our company, employees, our clients, customers, third parties and/or our/their property as permitted by law.
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
- We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Match Sports Agency Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Match Sports Agency Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of prevention of crime including but not limited to fraud protection, credit risk reduction and prevention of terrorism.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You will have consented us if we use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and highlighting your comment in the heading section “unsubscribe”.
- Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates and third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these websites or privacy policies. Please check these websites and their privacy policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to an admin fee of ten pounds (£10) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We will use reasonable endeavours to supply that information within thirty (30) days of receipt of the email request.